Vancouver Food Reviews

Reviews and experiences of a low budget food critic

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Here we go

Lets start off with a little background about myself. My name is Stirling Noyes and in my twenties. I run my own small production company with my roommate Tony and hopefully soon it will take off. As well I am an amature photographer and have just recently set up my own darkroom in this ok sized two bedroom appartment. However the main reason I am writing this is to talk about food experience in Vancouver from the point of view of a college aged not to wealthy individual. I will cover my own cooking experiences and as well as standard resturant, cafe reviews. I will also like to cover local wines and locally produced food as well.

It might be a little all over the place for now but I will soon try and bring it together in a more organized manner. So here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home