Vancouver Food Reviews

Reviews and experiences of a low budget food critic

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Gourmet Meat Shoppe - Chicken Nuggets - Review

Well here is something from the cheap side. I picked these up at the local super market for around 8 bucks or so. They are also in the shape of moons and stars. Yes we bought the kids version for the cheaper price.

They cook up in about 22 min in a 375 degree oven and recommend be flipped half way through the cooking process. I don't bother with that step and I found they taste just about the same.

Lets get to the taste. Well they are a little bland and don't offer to much on there own. However dipped in some plum sauce or honey mustard and they become eadable. Keeping in mind these are for the youngsters I am sure they would enjoy just a little more seasoning for some flavour out of the box.

I give these a score of 4 out of 10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home