Vancouver Food Reviews

Reviews and experiences of a low budget food critic

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Labatt Genuine Beer - Review

Beer. What a tasty beverage. Well most of the time it is.

I was looking through the fridge this evening when I came across a can of Labatt Genuine beer. Well I thought Canadian Beer, that can't be to bad. Truthfully it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It is still large batch production beer that usually isn't the best. However it went down not to badly.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying this beer is good or spectacular but its drinkable. This is something I can't say about most American beers like Budweiser (which is a ripoff of the original Czech beer with the same name).

So how did it taste? Well it was clean and goes down smoothly. It has a little bit of that swampy taste I find with most mass production beer. As well the taste of yeast is not to strong but is still there, just a little bit.

Over all I give this beer a 5 out of 10.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

MMMMMMMM......BEER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home