Vancouver Food Reviews

Reviews and experiences of a low budget food critic

Monday, February 20, 2006

Western Family Complete Pancake Mix - Review

Mmmmm.....pancakes. I do love pancakes and I also love not having to do to much work to get my pancakes. This is why I purchased some Western Family instant pancake mix of the buttermilk variety.

The directions are simple. Just add water. Thats it. This is a big plus for the lazy morning where the coffee is not quite ready and you don't want to think about what you are doing. All I added after that was a little cinnamon for aroma and flavor.

So throw this batter on a hot skillet and cook for a few minutes flipping once or twice. Throw it on a plate and add butter and syrup. Then you are done and ready to eat.

I give this product a 8 out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home